Friday, July 3, 2009

Introducing...

Hannah R. As a teenager, Hannah was just the little sister of a best friend. But as her two older sisters left for college and I was lonely when I came home for the summer, I started to be friends with Hannah. Then she came out to college and we developed a good relationship. And she was vitally important to the budding relationship between me and Morgan. Morgan and I had been "hanging out" (gasp) for several weeks. About the time that Morgan was getting over Jannie's friend, Hannah met him for the first time. She asked candidly, "What are you intentions towards my cousin." I think Hannah is the reason he noticed I was a girl instead of just a friend. Thanks, Hannah!

One thing I really appreciate about Hannah is her inquisitiveness. She loves to know about not only people, but everything. I love her questions about the gospel. They're often very insightful. And she's delightful to be around because I sure know she cares. Hannah is one talented, beautiful, bright girl. I sure miss living near her.

6 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I love having cousins that are also my friends. What a wonderful tribute!

Svedi Pie said...

I love Hannah too! She is one awesome girl. And I love how bold she is (a trait fairly common in her family) I like that you're posting all of these :)

pcNut said...

Isn't my sister GREAT! Love you Hannah:) You're the best:)

pcNut said...

My sister IS Great! Love you Hannah:) You're the best:)

Svedi Pie said...

The cobbler recipe is really really easy. It's kind of a cheater cobbler - not very authentic, but tastes good Just take a can of pears and a can of peaches (heavy/lite syrup doesn't matter)and empty them in a 9x13 pan. Pour cake mix right on top of the fruit goodness (white is apparently the best). Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top cut up some butter and place on top of the sugar and cinnamon. Bake at 350 for 40 min or so. That's about it - it's easy, and Craig loves it.

Kristy Lynne said...

I'm glad Hannah encouraged Morgan. If she hadn't I never would have met Sara Lyn. Thanks Hannah!