Monday, July 6, 2009

Breezy

Today, I'm introducing Bri. She's a Z, so once in a message, identified herself as Bri Z, which I especially loved because I call one of my sisters Beezy. Okay. Now you know her name.

I'm not quite sure about this (maybe you remember, Bri) but I think I first met Bri when I was house-sitting for her future in-laws as they were out of the country. Her sister-in-law, Hannah (a different one), wanted to introduce me to some of her friends and I'm pretty sure Bri was in the mix. The next time I met Bri was when she was affianced to my little brother's best friend. They were getting married in less than a week, so we didn't spend too much time together, but I did spend enough time with her to know that she was one heck of a gal. She's fun, but also practical. Headstrong (which, in my book, is a positive word, so don't take that the wrong way). I really enjoy reading her blog when she updates. She and her new husband (not quite SO new anymore) are darling and I really admire her ability to show her love, commitment and admiration for her husband. Not only that, but I admire how she loves the gospel and isn't afraid to show it. Oh, and she has a very nice voice. :)

Thanks, BriZ, for your example. And pardon the incoherency of this particular entry. My brain seems to have left me for the day.

3 comments:

Bri... only she said...

Thanks for the compliments!! You're so wonderful!

I can't remember the time you came to house sit for the Zs while they were out of the country, but I do remember meeting you (at least I'm pretty sure it was you) one night before Grant, Hannah, and I went to a fireside. You were there to help with or watch Ashley for some reason; I don't remember very well. It was in February of last year.

Anywho, maybe that was the same time or maybe I met you before that, but that's the one that sticks out in my memory.

The funny thing about calling me Breezy is that my family did that LONG before I ever met the Zs. Then it really fit when I married Grant.

Sara Lyn said...

You're right about meeting. It was just last February (seems so long ago somehow) that we met. Good memory. That's funny about your family calling you Breezy. So perfect! No adjustment necessary. :) I find that's actually quite true about a lot of things. I was prepared for marriage to my husband in ways I never would have imagined. I believe these just might fall into the category of tender mercies, be they on the lighter side of those. :)

pcNut said...

Wish we could all be next door neighbors:)
You two sound like such an awesome couple!!!