Monday, October 5, 2009

Our Phones 2

Just something funny I thought as I was responding to Serene's comment. I was thinking that no wonder my (Morgan's, really) phone pictures are almost better than our camera's. Our camera is about four years old. Our phones, only just over a year old. That got me thinking. We bought our first phones (sans camera) not too long after we got married. Mine died about two years later, so we went shopping for an ultra cheap phone. When we went into the phone store, they looked at my phone as if it were a dinasaur! "When did you get this?" they exclaimed as they motioned for everyone else in the store to come see the relic. "Um... Two years ago," I replied. "It was brand-new then." Wow, technology changes fast. I just can't keep up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That happened to me with my computer. It was fine, I just need something new. They guy was like this is a monster...whatever. I just laughed.