Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Two in One Day... Ridiculous

Okay, I know. Two posts in one day. But I just noticed something. I have 13 followers! My lucky number! I was also just thinking that I have very fond memories of all of my followers and was wondering if anyone would be uncomfortable if I did a small spotlight on each of you. (Nothing too personal. No addresses, phone numbers, birthdates, etc...) I just would like you all to meet each other since I don't think any of you is acquainted with everyone else. Comment on this blog if you're uncomfortable with that...

Now, read on, because my other post is much cooler today.

4 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I love things like that--what a great idea! I have fond memories of you too!

Alecia said...

You are more than welcome to talk about me, some other than myself should talk about me. I love you!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

You know, I was just thinking yesterday that I need to become a follower. Bu maybe I should hold off. I don't want to mess up your lucky number!!

Sara Lyn said...

Serene, 14 doesn't both me either. :) It just caught my attention since it was 13.