Sunday, June 5, 2011

June Challenge

Sorry this is late. I'm on vacation, so I probably won't be updating much over the next few weeks - if at all. But I wanted to put up the challenge for this month. (I'll have to report about last month later.) So here it is:

I got this idea from a group of Goodreads, but I love it. It's a longer challenge, but once again, I love it. :) June is the month of weddings. There's the saying "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." Read an old favorite, a book you've never read before, a book you borrowed either from the library or a friend, and a book that either has "blue" in the title or the cover is blue.

And don't forget the two non-fiction. :)

1 comment:

ldsjaneite said...

I've been wondering why you hadn't posted! Don't forget--green cheese!!!! :-)

So, you realize that we can both make bank on this. Because about 99% of the books I read each month are either new and/or checked out from the library. I assume, Miss Library-Goer (by the way, we and I love you!) that you are very similar.

Have a great vacation!