Monday, June 13, 2011

Baseball

The game started with a thunderstorm. Or should I say, did not start.

There was a tarp that covered the field. It took a rather large crew to clean it up.

They dragged it first off the field. Then, they folded it.

Here's more folding.

Still dragging.

Wide shot.

Players finally on the field only an hour late!

Cute pitch. :)

Batter up.

Swing!!

Bases loaded.
Grand slam. No joke. My first professional baseball game and I get to see a grand slam. Too bad it was for the team we were NOT rooting for. :)

There we are, watching the game.

Stat board. Took me only seven innings to figure out.

Stadium at night.

6 comments:

David said...

That's really cool! Only had to go to Baltimore though to see the Rays. ;) Sorry it was delayed though. It's never fun waiting for the game to start.

Bri... only she said...

looks fun! :)

ldsjaneite said...

This almost makes me want to watch a baseball game. (Baseball is one I do not enjoy watching when I can't see the game well.) Your vacation is looking quite fun.

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Okay - I love baseball!!! -- it CANNOT compare to cricket!

Amy G. said...

Awww... you're making me hometown sick. :( I miss Baltimore! Did you ride the rails to the game or drive?

Sarah said...

love seeing your trip via pictures!
love you:)