Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Colonial Williamsburg - Governor's Palace

More pictures to bore - I mean, entertain you. :) These are of the backside of the Governor's Palace. I don't know why I never have pictures of the front of a building. Or maybe this is the front...

Lichen on the brick wall.

A pretty bench.

An entrance. Front? Back? I should have paid more attention on the tour.

Gardener.

Pretty gate.

You could walk through that tunnel in the back.

More of the gardens. I didn't get very far with this camera. The battery died. Again. I don't think it lasts very long. Although, thank your lucky stars, I am not putting up every picture I took.

I liked the gates, okay?

And the blue sky.

And the plants.

Did I mention the flowers?

And the palace itself?

The cupola?

And the gates.

I caught a cute couple kissing on the bench.

I love greenery against brick.

The end. For now. Possibly for good concerning this subject.

3 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

I never tire of it! I especially loved these, because I've only ever seen the mansion from the side you don't have a picture of! :-)

Bri... only she said...

BEAUTIFUL! I like the gates too. ;)

Ramona Zabriskie said...

It all sounds so wonderful! Sorry to miss you though in Florida my dear!