Friday, May 27, 2011

Awesome Finds

So, I just posted a song sung by Deanna Durbin. Look what I found yesterday!!!


It has six of her movies. Two of which I've already seen and love and four more I still get to watch! So excited!!!

Also, found a DVD of a movie I've been looking for for a long time. Someone told me it was the most romantic movie ever.... I'm inclined to agree.

My last find for the day was this fantastic quote:

"The thing about quotes on the internet is you cannot confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln

3 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

I love Random Harvest. I'm not sure if I'd call it the most romantic, as I have a few others I prefer. :-) But I do love it!!

I know Deanna Durbin's name, but I don't believe I've seen any of her movies. Not sure how that happened. I'll be sure to get my hands on a few.

Bri... only she said...

Awesome quote. and that is a wonderfully romantic movie. I bet I have an inkling who told you it was the most romantic. ;)

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Was it me?