Wednesday, June 8, 2011

May Report

No pictures for this one. I didn't read too much in May because we were busy with getting ready for our trip as well as many other things. My two non-fictions were borderline cheater books, maybe. Lots and lots of pictures. :) But I finished two. So here it is.

Non-fiction:
Williamsburg, Jamestown, & Yorktown - Robert Llewellyn
Monet: Life and Works - Marianne Sachs

Green covers for the challenge:
A Thousand Tomorrows - Karen Kingsbury
Close to Famous - Joan Bauer
Stuck in the Middle - Virginia Smith
Leaving Carolina - Tamara Leigh

I read several non-challenge books, also, but none to particularly recommend. I wouldn't particularly recommend any of these, either. They were mostly fine, but nothing I felt the need to rush out to share with somebody.

On a different note, look for pictures of what I've been doing recently in the near future. (Maybe even today if I'm productive!) :)

No comments: