Friday, January 28, 2011

What we are doing...

So here's what we are doing these days.

Manatees came to town. There were lots. The discolorations in the water are mostly manatees.


Here are some more manatees:


And yet more manatees:


The manatees were in in droves because of the cold weather. Another side effect of said cold is all the pretty fall colors, which we have been enjoying.


We are once again Sea World pass holders. This picture didn't turn out very well, but it's a person who has been pushed into the air for a dive by two dolphins. One of my favorite parts of the show.


We got a number of games for Christmas. This one is Blockus. Morgan figured out how to fit all the pieces on without breaking rules. Impressive. We have been playing quite a few other games as well. Anyone want to come over?


We have been having gorgeous sunsets as usual. This is one Morgan got pictures of within the last couple of weeks.




Right now, we are working, and today we actually got to work together!


Here's proof that I am working in the same room. :)

6 comments:

Seth said...

I want to come over. Love the pictures.

Sarah said...

Me three:)

Sara Lyn said...

Party at our house. Come on over! :)

ldsjaneite said...

What a fun update. I was so excited to see the manatees, since I know you love them and I've been there! (That was at Kelly Park, right?)

And I'd love to come over, too!

Marcie said...

I love the update!! I just love hearing what you're up to and seeing what Florida looks like. How funny that we just got Madalyn Blockus for her birthday! Except we got the travel one. Yours looks really fun.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss trees.

xoxo