Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Book Challenge for February

February – Groundhog’s Day happens in February. Read a book about an animal.


I enjoyed my reading for January. I read "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin and "Of Pigs, Pearls, and Prodigals" by John Bytheway for my nonfiction books. I read "Tuesdays with Morrie" for my book that I've been meaning to read for a while. And then various and sundry other books, none of which particularly stick out.

Heidi asked a few questions concerning the challenge.
Question - Can more than one book fill the goal for the month? Or can we only fill the goal with one book and all others count as 5 pointers?

And if we read more than 2 nonfiction in a month, do each of them count as 10 points, or are they also just 5?

Well, Heidi, I say we can read more than one book to fill the goal of the month, each worth ten points. And also, go ahead and count any nonfiction for 10 points. Why not? It's always fun to get more points. :)

Any other questions?

Happy reading!

2 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

That sounds good to me!

Sarah said...

You guys are AWEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOME!
Love you both!!!