Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cute

I did a lot of driving today. I like to drive well enough, but today was a little much. However, there were a lot of things to appreciate on my drives today. My favorite one was when I was waiting at a stoplight. I looked over to the sidewalk and there was a small family (two little girls with their mom and grandparents) walking. I watched as they all turned around and started walking backwards up a hill. The younger girl was about the age of the girl in this picture. Obviously, I didn't see this on a beach, but this is roughly what she looked like. I wish you could have seen her. It made my day. That and the gorgeous sunrise this morning. Much I hate morning, I sure love sunrises...

2 comments:

pcNut said...

Love those sunrises and sunsets too, especially in Florida. We'll for sure have to catch one when I finally come.

ldsjaneite said...

I love sunrises and sunsets. Each one is its own beauty.