Monday, May 23, 2011

After a difficult conversation this evening, I feel almost a compulsion to share my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. So to you who read my blog, I would like to bear my testimony that I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church and that it is there that we find the gospel of Jesus Christ in this day. The gospel was restored to the earth through Joseph Smith, a prophet in the 1800s, by the inspiration and power of Jesus Christ. We have a prophet today, Thomas Monson, who leads the church and is God's spokesman to the earth. I know this to be true. I know the Book of Mormon, which Joseph Smith translated, is the word of God. It preaches of Christ and when I read it, I draw closer to Jesus Christ. I also believe the Bible to be the word of God.

And as they say, you don't have to take just my word for it. :)



If you'd like to see the webpage this video is shown in (much nicer than my blog) :), you can find it here.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Thanks for sharing!

ldsjaneite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ldsjaneite said...

I like the Reading Rainbow inclusion. Thank you for sharing your testimony.