Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another day in the neighborhood

Went to Leicester Square to buy tickets. This is for you, Seth:

Went on a walking tour based around this group:

On the walk, we saw this beautiful piece of art outside of a children's hospital. Any guesses as to who it is?

Obligatory cloud picture. :)

Where we ate dinner. Sorry for the bad picture. My camera isn't much into night pictures. (It's called Garfunkel's by the way.)

The amazing, wonderful, deep, funny play we saw last night. It was fantastic!

5 comments:

pcNut said...

"There you are Peta"

Marcie said...

Nathan guesses Peter Pan.

Unknown said...

My guess is Diarmuid Bryon O'Conner. But it's hard to be sure. =)

Sara Lyn said...

Sarah - Yes.

Marcie and Nathan - Yes.

Morgan - Dude. No way! :) (Thanks for making me laugh.)

Sara Lyn said...

Sorry. I should have noted that Morgan was correct - just not in the way I was asking. He was teasing me. O'Conner is the artist.