Saturday, November 6, 2010

Check out these clouds

The clouds looked gorgeous today.

Do you agree?

Oh, look! There's beautiful clouds AND Big Ben.

Beautiful clouds AND Parliament.

It was such a wonderful day! LOOK at these clouds!!

I love these clouds AND where I am.

What a day, what a day!

And on top of it all, a book market. A BOOK market. Does a day get better than this? Not much anyway.

On a different note, a highlight of my trip was yesterday when we went here:

I hadn't planned on visiting there, but it worked out that way. And I was so glad we did. In our wanderings through the store, we came to the musical instrument part. Lots of grand pianos. Of course I was drooling. There were signs that said not to touch, but ask for assistance. The man working there had been singing, but while he was taking a break, I asked if I could play a piano. He said I could unless I was going to play Fuer Elise. That made me smile. I promised to play something else. At one point, I started a pretty fun piece and quit when I got to where I no longer had it memorized. When I stopped, I found him looking at me. He said he was waiting for the big part. He sat down at the piano next to me and we both played the "big, bangy part." Then I started another piece he also knew and we played the bangy part of that one, too. We gathered quite a crowd. What a high! He absolutely made my day. I'm so glad we met!

4 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

From a cloud connoisseur--those are fabulous clouds! We had some pretty nice ones on this side of the pond, but not with skylines like that! And the piano story is AWESOME!

David said...

You got some great pictures! Although, it looks and sounds like you are having too much fun!

Unknown said...

Just makes me think of the time we went to the mall and played the pianos there. Not the same as Harrod's. It's so much fun to just imagine you playing big, bangy parts in the super-fancy-schmancy store. You're so awesome!!!

Seth said...

Big, bangy parts, hahahahaha! Love the word choice. Sounds like you had a ton of fun.