Monday, November 15, 2010

On the road again

I had dinner with a delightful group on Saturday. I was introduced to this duo:



(They do a lot of comedy a la Victor Borge, too. Thought I'd pass them along.)

During dinner (where an iPad is a necessity) we watched this video [Kira, I don't think you'll like the end of this.]:



We also listened to a lot of music like this:



And we ate a delicious, very British dinner. Except the cheese course, where we had, of course, Wensleydale cheese, and a delicious French desert. (Served with my favorite British clotted cream.) Fantastic blend. :) A most beautiful evening.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That first piece was WICKED amazing! I really like the sound of that piano!
I did laugh at the second video and my beloved started singing along from across the house when I played Misty.
Fun