Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hyde Park!!

The Rose Garden in Hyde Park. Can you imagine the riot of color in the summer?

One of the beautiful flowers.



Walking through Hyde Park. Lots of walkers, runners, and cyclists.

All sorts of gorgeous trees.

"The Dell." One of my favorite parts of the park.

Isn't it beautiful?

This is the best picture of this tree I could get. I wish it turned out better. The stark contrast of colors was so amazing.

Another beautiful, overexposed tree.

The Serpentine.



See the horses coming down Rotten Row?


Kensington Gardens.

The Albert Memorial is through the trees.

There it is. (Isn't that blue sky wonderful?)

There is Prince Albert.

Top of the memorial.

Middle. (Make sure and click on these, so you can see them bigger.)

A whole bunch of movers and shakers.



4 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

Albert. *sigh*

Jamie Jo said...

Imagine the riot of color in summer? Oh, I don't have to imagine, my dear. I know! And it is beautiful. Stop making me pine for my London days, missy. It is making me melancholy!

Sarah said...

Jamie Jo you lived in London?

Beautiful pictures by the way!

Marcie said...

Wow! That's what I call beautiful. I walk in the park like that would really make my day. How could you ever leave? Thanks for sharing. My body craves places like that. Those are some beautiful pictures.