Sunday, March 29, 2009

Please the Eye and Gladden the Heart 2

Here are some beautiful pictures I took of things that please my eye and gladden my heart.

Isn't Florida beautiful?


Love these green plants.


Obviously this isn't quite in the wild. But it's pretty!


Wow! Isn't this water gorgeous? And I love the waterfall.


Another pretty waterfall and lovely flowers.


Look! A duck! (Sorry about the blurs.)


More flowers.


I love these purple leaves.


This tree is gorgeous!


Wait a second. Oh. Did I mention that all of these were taken at Sea World?


This sea lion gladdens my heart.


Bushes made into manatees. Too cute!


This is my favorite moment in this show. I didn't catch the dive at the coolest spot, but my camera is slow. Oh, well.

What gladdens your heart?

2 comments:

Kira said...

SEA WORLD!! I'm outraged! I think the duck is a wood duck...one of the prettiest I think.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh, you are so cruel!! Mean I tell you! Just because you're in Florida and I'm not...