Monday, March 30, 2009

Elder Busche

After I got married, several people asked me if we were related to Elder Busche. I vaguely knew who he was. (We're not, by the way.) I learned more about him and was very impressed. My friend sent this link to me. It's seven minutes of some of the best advice I've ever heard. I listen to this almost every other day. And usually when I watch it, I watch it twice. :)

(By the way, can you guess who composed the music? Or at least another movie done by the same composer? I'll tell you in the next post.)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!! I even looked up the talk that goes with this. I'm printing it out and studying it. Thank you SaraLyn!

Sara Lyn said...

You're welcome! We listened to the whole thing and it's fantastic!

pcNut said...

I'm afraid I needed to hear that today! WOW!!! I'm looking up the talk now!!!

ldsjaneite said...

That was for me, wasn't it? OK, for all of us. But I know you know I know I needed it. :-) Thank you.