Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ha!

I was right! I've been saying for several years now that parents are too cautious when it comes to their children and dirt. Check out this article. Probably most of you already knew this, but I was excited to see my conjecture supported in an article!

And just for a laugh:



[Ha, ha. Did you get it? :) Okay, so I think I'm funny. Never mind.]

P.S. Just reread this. Note, I am not talking about all parents. I know there's a wide spectrum. But there does seem to be a dirt-phobia that's rather rampant these days.

4 comments:

Kristy Lynne said...

um. Funny video...though I've never seen it before. Where's the article?

pcNut said...

loved the article. LOVE the video too! In fact, that scene is probably my favorite scene of all time (for the moment:) LOVE that movie!
Love you while I'm at it:)

Sara Lyn said...

Kristy Lynne - The Great Race is one of the most quotable movies. Makes me laugh hard, but talk to me before you see it, if you're interested. The article is linked in "this". It's supposed to be a different color, but the color doesn't show up as well as it did in the preview. Sorry!

Sarah - The prince really cracks me up too. We'll have to watch this together sometime. :)

pcNut said...

I'll come over soon:)