Sunday, February 7, 2010

My friend over at Austen Knows Best found the coolest quiz. I think most of your know I LOVE the Betsy-Tacy series by Maud Hart Lovelace. Here's my results.

Which Betsy-Tacy character are you?
Your Result: Tacy Kelly

Tacy, though bashful with people she doesn't know well, can be just as merry as Betsy and the others in the Crowd. Remember the Irish Colleen and the brogue accent? Tacy is a true friend who both sympathizes with and understands Betsy whether she is sad, happy, obsessed with a certain boy, etc. Although Tacy doesn't lose her heart easily, when she does it's for keeps (Harry Kerr!)

Betsy Ray
Emily Webster
Carney Sibley
Tib Muller
Julia Ray
Irma Biscay
Winona Root
Which Betsy-Tacy character are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


It's not terribly accurate, but Tacy was always my favorite character, much as I love Betsy. If you've read Betsy and want to take the quiz... Here it is.

1 comment:

ldsjaneite said...

Yay! We're Tacy. I actually took the quiz "for" you, having to guess at a couple--of course! And I came up with Betsy. So I was hoping I was wrong from what you would get.

P.S. What did you pick as your favorite for #12?