Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am soooooo grateful...

...to live where I do. And not here:

Looks like snow doesn't it? Snow is beautiful. (From a distance and a warm house.) Well, get a load of this next picture (although be ready to be grossed out). This is a close up: (I've purposefully left space so you can be prepared. I'll even take the surprise out. LOTS of spiders.)
























EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I AM SO GRATEFUL TO NOT LIVE THERE!!!

Instead, I live in this beautiful place:


All I can think of is how grateful I am. :)

If you want the full story, check it out here.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So now I'm curious how you came across the story AND if that last picture is the backyard.

At least we know the spiders are doing some good. Or maybe we're still extra happy for our own trials. :)

Sara Lyn said...

Morgan found the story. (He's always finding stories of interest.) And yes, that's the back yard. Good eye.

Huzzah for the spiders taking care of the mosquitoes. I'm so grateful I don't live there. :)

Kira said...

I was hoping it was the backyard. Can we see pics of the place? I am glad I don't live there either.

Me said...

holy crap! I don't mind spiders but even THAT is a bit much for me!

Christina Clark said...

I am so glad I don't live there either! I hate spiders!