Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Worthy to be heard

My friend has been telling me about The Sing-Off for a long time, but I never watched it until last week. (I'm not a TV watcher.) The group that got kicked off were quite good and had an amazing lead singer. This guy deserves to be heard. Check it out.




Okay. I wasn't going to do this, but I'm going to go ahead and highlight my other favorite parts. You don't have to listen to the rest of these, but I gotta tell you, you won't be sorry if you do.

This next one is a jazz group and WOW, I love their style. [If you don't want to watch back story, start at 1:13. And I don't know if you're watching the comments, but Shawn's reaction is awesome. Watch out. A tiny bit of language.]




Here's an adorable performance. It's got some sweet percussion, etc... Loved it.




And can't forget one of my favorite a capella groups. (If you're getting sick of listening, don't stop now!) Love all the styles they go through in this one song.

3 comments:

Clinton and Danielle said...

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! I go gaga over it! So glad to hear you love it too! I just got into it this year and I think I've been missing out for two years...well, I won't be missing it anymore! :)

Ramona Zabriskie said...

GO VOCAL POINT! Did you notice that on the most recent show they were the only group (out of 10) that did not receive a trace of criticism? ONLY praise! That's our boys! I knew (from experience) that their consistency would be their strength.

Sara Lyn said...

Mona - I noticed the same thing! They wow me every time! (And it seems the judges, too.) :)