Saturday, April 10, 2010

Distractions

I think I might have mentioned that I think this is a beautiful state.


And this might be my favorite time of day. I love silhouettes.


And lakes.


And sunbeams.


But when this...


...turns to this...


...turns to this...


...it gets awfully distracting.


I have to drive past these colors and pay attention to the road.


Aren't those colors luscious?

I didn't get any pictures of this, but there are whole corridors of this beautiful green color down most of the roads I drive to and from work. [sigh] I sure love spring time!

9 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

You didn't mention the clouds! :-) I love the spring, too. But I haven't uploaded any of the photos I've been taking on my drives. It's a shame they never do nature justice.

Sara Lyn said...

The clouds were implied. Did you see them in that first picture?! :) I agree that pictures never do nature justice. Even these pictures don't show half the beauty! But I tried.

Mona said...

Oh Sara Lyn! You make me homesick!

Svedi Pie said...

Love the green! I'm hoping NC will look something like this :). I am so ready to leave the brown of UT.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

*sigh*

pcNut said...

Favorite time of the day: 9:45a.m. and around 6:30p.m. in the summer time.
I do love the colors of the sky though. You need flat land for that:)
love you

Seth said...

Mmm. Thanks for sharing.

Marcie said...

Wow! You take great pictures. Those are beautiful.

Sara Lyn said...

Believe it or not, Marcie, but these are all from Morgan's cheap-o cell phone. He's a much better picture taker than I am, although sometimes I do get lucky. :)