Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Christmas Story



Yesterday, we got to go see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert. The first half of the concert was their Ghosts of Christmas Eve. I really enjoy the TSO, but the thing that really struck me yesterday was that they focused on the Christ part of Christmas rather than the commercial part. I really loved that and it helped me get even in more in the mood for this Christmas season.

I didn't know that the Church has a Christmas site, but I found it today. http://www.lds.org/topic/christmas/index.html

I found this video and I loved it, so I thought I would share.

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Thanks for sharing this video. I'm excited to see the other videos they have.

David said...

I'm jealous you got to see TSO again!!!

Seth said...

Thanks, good to see good Christmas messages showing up on blogs. Hopefully I'll get to see TSO someday.