Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Amazing Organ

I'm not usually the biggest organ fan. I'm a pianist and I prefer the piano. But check out this rendition of "Go Tell it on the Mountain."



My piano students have often complained about playing two hands at the same time, but two hands and two feet, all doing complex things! Wow!!

For this second one, I didn't know if it could compare to the first, but just you wait. ;)



Did you hear it at 2:22?!!!! "Good King Wenceslas" is a favorite in Morgan's family, which makes this video even cooler to me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so incredibly amazing! They make me want to actually take the time to learn to play more than hymns on the organ! Thanks for sharing.

Seth said...

Ha, and he can do while snapping his fingers too. Can we say that this falls into another category than "organ"? Like, organawesome. ;)

Christina Clark said...

WOW! That is truly incredible!